“Quality headphones for just under $20? You’ve got to be kidding me!”
Yeah, we understand your disbelief. We’re conditioned to believe that anything cheap doesn’t work well. But that’s not the case with these headphones. In fact, these could be easily considered as sone of the best headphones you’ll ever find. They produce awesome sounds, feel and look good on you, and they won’t break the bank!
[table id=3 /]
* means not available at time of publication
Panasonic RPHJE355K High Fidelity Ergo-Fit Inner Ear Earbud
The Panasonic RP HJE355 has a sound that’s comparable to others that cost twice or thrice, so that means they are quite a steal. They also come in different colors to give you more options in looking stylish. What you will like:
- They are very comfortable and you won’t mind wearing them for hours.
- They have really good sound quality.
- Have a very solid performance.
- The bass is really good and you’re going to get very detailed sound.
- Thick cords don’t easily get tangled, which is common in most headphones with thin cords.
- Very lightweight.
- All plastic design makes them lighter.
- Ear tips that fit very snugly.
Disadvantage: They don’t have an inline microphone for making calls, but you’re really not looking for something that will help you make calls hands-free, right?
MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire
Want something that pumps out bass like professional DJ gear? Then this model is for you. They come in different colors so you can take your pick depending on your style. What you will like:
- Delivers really solid audio quality.
- The bass is amazing.
- Very comfortable with an attractive design.
- They are durable – can last long.
- Have four sets of silicone tips that fit snugly in the ears.
Disadvantage: You may not get the most balanced or cleanest audio. But considering its price tag, it shouldn’t make this headphone look bad. The important thing is it looks and works pretty well.
JVC HAFX30R Headphone, Marshmallow
This is perfect for health buffs and even those who are always on the move. If you want something that doesn’t get tangled easily, creates beautiful sound, and costs cheap, then go for this one. They have an impressive sound for the price. What you will like:
- Has a very secure and comfortable fit.
- Produces really good audio quality.
- Comes in different colors.
- Can isolate sound very well.
Ultimate Ears Loud Enough Volume Limiting Earphones for Children
Ever worried that prolonged headphone use is making you deaf? Well that only happens when you crank up the volume. But there are times when we can’t resist turning the volume up, right? These are perfect for all of you who don’t want to bust your eardrums, but still want to enjoy clear and loud enough music. These are also perfect for parents who want to protect their kids’s ears. What you will like:
- Have a volume-limiting feature.
- Low-profile design.
- Create good sound quality.
- They come with a carrying case.
Disadvantage: Just one thing: the highs can get lost at certain times.
- They are very light and that makes it easy to carry around.
- Very comfortable even after hours of use.
- Create rich tonal balance.
- Come with a sturdy holder/wall bracket.
- Produce clear sound.
- Pump out strong and deep bass.
- Midrange is crystal clear.
Disadvantage: The open-back design makes it a little unfit for private listening because of sound leak.
Philips SHP1900/00 Stereo Headphones
One of the most comfortable headphones available in the market today, you should get these if you want to experience great stereo sounds. What you will like:
- Have a great dynamic.
- Have very good stereo sounds.
- Decent volume.
- Lightweight and very comfortable.
Philips Adjustable Earclip Headphones SHS4700/28
The best choice for headphones are those that you can wear for a whole day comfortably and not worry about the sound quality. This model meets that requirement. What you will like:
- They are lightweight and easy to carry around.
- They create very good sound.
- Good for long hours of listening.
- Provide utmost comfort.
- Pump out a good bass response.
- With adjustable clips, keeping them on is not a problem at all.
Nuforce NE-770X-CARBON Polycarbonate Body In-Ear Headphones
Sometimes, you’ve got to look past appearances. This isn’t one of the most impressive headphones in terms of appearance but when it comes to performance, it can definitely hold its own. What you will like:
- Lightweight and have a good design.
- Offers a highly comfortable fit.
- Create rich sounds.
Is there anything to worry about? Some may feel that these headphones looks a little cheap, but are you kidding me? Yes, they are cheap. But they rock!
iLuv iEP322SIL City Lights In-Ear Earphones Ultra Bass
What you will like:
- Look good on you and are very comfortable to wear.
- Produce a very good bass.
- Durable and built to last.
- Come in 3 different colors (great for the stylish music lovers).
- Also come with three varieties of eartips.
- Have a good sound isolating feature.
Disadvantage: If you’re fussy about treble (or high frequency) sounds, then these may not be for you. But other than that, these headphones works like a charm.
Skullcandy S2SBFY-033 Smokin’ Buds with Mic
Any list of the best headphones certainly won’t be complete without a Skullcandy model. Let’s admit it. They are some of the coolest-looking headphones out there. What you will like:
- They come in a variety of different colors.
- The cord is thick and durable.
- Have an inline microphone.
- Look very stylish.
Disadvantage: Some people may feel that the sound quality is not as good as other comparable units.